An Estate Planning Public Forum is a 3-4 hour session for a group of individuals with diverse background. It is usually organized by independent business organizations or associations for the benefit of their clients or members.
An Estate Planning Private Briefing has the same contents as the Public Forum but the audience is usually limited in number and homogenous in composition. With confidentiality and the need for a common understanding of inheritance as the primary considerations, a Private Briefing is usually requested by families or board members of corporations.
In either Public Forum or Private Briefing, topics include the following:
1. THE OBJECTIVES OF PLANNING
2. WHY PROBLEMS ARISE
3. SOME COMMON SOLUTIONS – ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
4. PROPERTY COMPOSITION AS BASIS FOR PLANNING
5. FAMILY COMPOSITION AS BASIS FOR PLANNING
6. DESIRES AND WISHES OF THE ESTATE OWNER AS BASIS FOR PLANNING
7. TESTAMENTARY SUCCESSION / LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
8. INTESTATE SUCCESSION
9. ESTATE TAXATION
10. TAX SETTLEMENT OPTIONS
For inquiries, please Contact Us .
To view some pictures from our estate planning seminars and briefings, please click here.